Looking for some help? You can now book me for the following:
Voice Overs / Editing / Production
Are you looking for a smooth, confident, voice for an audiobook, promo, or commercial? Contact me about your project and let’s discuss how I can help. My rates are extremely reasonable.
I am also available for audio editing and production. You can look at my Credits page to see past projects I’ve worked on.
Authors – Would you like me to create an audio book promo for you like this one I created for Donna Grant?
- $50 – Your back cover blurb in no more then 90 seconds
- $65 – Your back cover blurb with background music
- $85 – You back cover blurb with background music and sound effects
- $100 – I will help you write new copy for your promo and add background music (with/wo sound effects)
*PodAuthors – I like to give back to the community that helps me so much. Don’t be afraid to talk to me about your audio roles.
Work Shops and Seminars
Looking for a Guest Speaker to talk about Social Media, Marketing for Writers, Podcasting, Writing, or Urban Fantasy?
I would be thrilled to be a part of your conference or writer’s group meeting.
- 2010 Albacon – Workshop – “How to Turn your Book into a Podcast Novel/Audiobook”
- 2010 Authors After Dark – Workshop – “How to Turn your Book into a Podcast Novel/Audiobook”
- 2010 DragonCon - TBA
Seminars and Panels
- 2005 DragonCon Webcam Girls
- 2005 DragonCon Live Journal
- 2007 DragonCon Webcam Girls
- 2007 DragonCon Self Publishing
- 2008 DragonCon Webcam Girls
- 2008 DragonCon Self Publishing
- 2008 DragonCon Podcasting for Promotion
- 2008 DragonCon Building a Community Around Your Passion
- 2008 TES-NYC How to Do Take Downs for Women
- 2009 Balticon Live Tale Chasing : Interview with Scott Sigler
- 2009 Balticon Best Promotion Techniques From the New Media Pros
- 2009 Balticon Creating a Serialized Audio book